www.hz-muhammed.net Homepage

- Sadece  ve Sadece Peygamber Efendimiz (s.a.v) Hakkında Konu Paylaşılmasına İzin Verilecektir.
- Kul Hakkını ve Telif Yasasını İhlal Edici İçerik Eklenmesi Yasaktır.
KUTLU DOĞUM AYI GELDİ.
Şimdi SLAVAT ve HATİM lerimizle; PEYGAMBER EFENDİMİZ'e VEFA ZAMANI
  2009 (Okunan) 2010 (Okunan)   2011 (Hedef) 2011 (Okunan) 2011 (Kalan)
Salavat 1.268.640 1.247.200   1.000.000 80.000  
Hatim 4 Hatim 6 Hatim   5 1. Hatim  
2011 Yılı Kutlu Doğum Ayı HATİM Kampanyamıza Katılır mısınız ?

2011 Yılı Kutlu Doğum Ayı SALAVAT Kampanyamıza Katılır mısınız ?

Forum Home Forum Home > SİTE DIŞI ( PEYGAMBER EFENDİMİZ HARİCİ) KONULAR > Çay Saati
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Jared Goff has a Brandin Cooks, Cooper Kupp

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Kıdemli Üye
Kıdemli Üye

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote linchao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Jared Goff has a Brandin Cooks, Cooper Kupp
    Posted: Aralık 30 2019 at 18:52
Two "Ups" and two "Downs" from the game." />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesCanal Street Chronicles homepageHorizontal - WhiteCanal Street Chroniclesa New Orleans Saints communityFollow Canal Street Chronicles online:Follow Canal Street Chronicles on TwitterFollow Canal Street Chronicles on FacebookLog in or sign upLog InSign UpSite searchSearchSearchCanal Street Chronicles main menuFanpostsFanshotsSectionsLibrarySaintsOddsAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 321 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections InterviewsNew Orleans Saints SatireWho Dat HistoryCanal Street Chronicles Tutorial2 ups and 2 downs from yesterday’s divisional win over the EaglesNew Womens Tre'Quan Smith Jersey ,208commentsTwo “Ups” and two “Downs” from the game.CSTYour New Orleans Saints are going to be hosting the NFC Championship Game! To get there, their win over the Philadelphia Eagles was a bit of a roller coast with a few ups and downs along the way, so let’s go over a few that stood out.John David Mercer-USA TODAY SportsDown: Sheldon RankinsThis one hurts, so let’s get it out of the way first.Suffering what is thought to be a torn Achilles, the Saints are likely to be without Sheldon Rankins for the rest of their playoff run.Rankins had a Pro Bowl-caliber year, and was arguably one of the best interior defensive linemen not named “Aaron Donald” in the NFL. On the year, Rankins had a whopping eight sacks and fifteen quarterback hits as a defensive tackle, including one forced fumble. It will be disappointing to not see the “Sheldon Shimmy” after a sack, but it’s more concerning what his absence will mean to the Saints solid run defense - especially against Todd Gurley and the incoming Los Angeles Rams.Chuck Cook-USA TODAY SportsUp: Sean PaytonSome like to call Sean Payton “overrated,” but he had a great game calling plays for the Saints offense last night.Despite few holes opening up early in the game, Sean was patient with the run game and refused to abandon the run, even down 14 points early in the first quarter. Even though the play was called back due to a holding penalty (more on that in a bit), Sean dialed up a perfect play call with Taysom Hill hitting Alvin Kamara on a seam route for a touchdown. However, no two play calls were bigger than the fake punt on fourth down and the touchdown (again on fourth down) to give the Saints their first score: Chuck Cook-USA TODAY SportsDown: Andrus PeatTo say Andrus Peat had a poor game would be an understatement.That holding penalty that negated the Taysom Hill touchdown pass? Against Andrus Peat. Peat had multiple holding and false start penalties that constantly kept the Saints behind the chains. Fortunately for the Saints, the Saints offense behind Drew Brees and Michael Thomas (who deserves an honorary “up” himself) was able to make up those penalty yards on a consistent basis. That being said Marshon Lattimore Saint Jersey , if the Saints want to turn one playoff win into a deep playoff run, they will need to stop shooting themselves on the foot with silly penalties. And if Fletcher Cox and Michael Bennett were giving Peat problems yesterday, it’s not going to get any easier with Aaron Donald, Ndamukong Suh, and Dante Fowler Jr.Chuck Cook-USA TODAY SportsUp: Marshon LattimoreMichael Thomas breaking the Saints franchise single-game receiving record was definitely special, but no single player had as big of an impact as Marshon Lattimore. The reigning Defensive Rookie of the Year matched his season long interception total with two picks in the game, including the game-sealer late.His first interception was a momentum-changer with the Eagles up 14 and driving.On the ensuing drive after the pick, the Saints were able to score their first touchdown (on the back of those two fourth down conversions). Lattimore also made multiple other plays, snuffing out wide receiver screens and generally providing solid coverage of Alshon Jeffery, but his last interception is basically was clinched the game for the Saints.Against Jared Goff and the Los Angeles Rams, it will be great to see Lattimore build on this game in coverage of speedsters like Brandin Cooks and Robert Woods.Bring on the Rams. It’s game day once again for The Who Dat Nation, and the Saints are preparing for battle against the undefeated Los Angeles Rams. Sean Payton and company are coming off of the biggest revenge game win they’ve had in a while, and there’s just something magical brewing with the Saints team right now. Today, the Superdome will be roaring, beers will be spilt Womens Michael Thomas Jersey , and there will be hundreds of people with no voice because today’s game is a serious one. This could be a preview of the NFC championship, and if the Saints can pull a win today, we may be in for 2009 reboot. As excited as I am for this game, I have an obligation to talk fantasy football to you guys. This is no easy call this week, because both of these teams are stacked as high as Josh Gordon in 2014. There’s one place everyone is going to be looking to decide who will be the most targeted today and that’s the stat sheets, but Sean McVay and Sean Payton know this is no normal game, and I think they both have some tricks up there sleeves for today’s games.Jake Roth-USA TODAY SportsLooking at the Rams side of the ball, you have Todd Gurley, AND THAT ALONE IS SCARY. This man has destroyed defensive lines and made them all look like children trying to play red rover at the playground. The Saints defense has done well against the run, but who are we kidding, there’s no way in hell you’re benching the number one running back in the league. Not only do they possess Gurley, but they can slice you up in the passing game. Today, you absolutely have to plug and play Jared Goff because although Todd Gurley is going to do Gurley things, the Saints aren’t going to allow him to go full force. Jared Goff has a Brandin Cooks, Cooper Kupp Womens Drew Brees Jersey , and Robert Woods — and those three can be a force. Kupp is coming off an injury, but he’s shown himself to be Goff’s favorite target thus far this year. Most people are going to say Brandin Cooks is the guy you want to start but the Saints secondary should be all over him. Jared Goff is the man to have in your lineup today, and I’ve got Kupp as the receiver of choice. Gary A. Vasquez-USA TODAY SportsSo, who’s going to lead this Saints team to victory today Chase? We know if you have a big day on the field, it will translate to big points, and after looking at the data I can’t deny that this game is going to be an absolute shootout. Stats don’t matter today, it’s all about guts and faith that this team can defeat these Rams. Drew Brees has been all over the fantasy high-low radar, but today I think we will see him exceed 20 points. The Rams are going to do everything they can to stop the run game, and with constant confusion I think Brees will get some passes deep down the field and he will have to strike early to get ahead of this Rams defense. As we said on the Garage Guys Fantasy Sports Podcast, “You’ve got to bring the trickery,” and Sean Payton should do just that. Fire away with Brees today. Tre’Quan Smith is my sleeper and I’ve got Mark Ingram with a TD today.Mitch Stringer-USA TODAY SportsThis game is a tough one and as much as I love fantasy sports, my team fan overtakes the fantasy fan in me today. Let’s all be positive, cheer for our squad and believe that we can knock this undefeated team down to the ground. LETS GEAUXXXXX!!!! WHO DAT!!!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic