www.hz-muhammed.net Homepage

- Sadece  ve Sadece Peygamber Efendimiz (s.a.v) Hakkında Konu Paylaşılmasına İzin Verilecektir.
- Kul Hakkını ve Telif Yasasını İhlal Edici İçerik Eklenmesi Yasaktır.
KUTLU DOĞUM AYI GELDİ.
Şimdi SLAVAT ve HATİM lerimizle; PEYGAMBER EFENDİMİZ'e VEFA ZAMANI
  2009 (Okunan) 2010 (Okunan)   2011 (Hedef) 2011 (Okunan) 2011 (Kalan)
Salavat 1.268.640 1.247.200   1.000.000 80.000  
Hatim 4 Hatim 6 Hatim   5 1. Hatim  
2011 Yılı Kutlu Doğum Ayı HATİM Kampanyamıza Katılır mısınız ?

2011 Yılı Kutlu Doğum Ayı SALAVAT Kampanyamıza Katılır mısınız ?

Forum Home Forum Home > KUTLU DOĞUM & RAMAZAN AYI > Kutlu Doğum 2011 (Etkinlikler, Salavatlar, Hatimler)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Red Sox’s 2018 season

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Kıdemli Üye
Kıdemli Üye

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elaine95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Red Sox’s 2018 season
    Posted: Ocak 30 2019 at 18:42
PHILADELPHIA (AP) — The New York Mets are shutting down right-hander Zack Wheeler for the rest of the season as a precaution http://www.losangelesramsteamonline.com/robert-woods-jersey , ending a career-best year in which he logged nearly 100 more innings than 2017.Manager Mickey Callaway said before Wednesday night’s game at Philadelphia that they’d be “probably taking the best care of him” by holding him out of his final two starts.“I feel like I had a good season,” Wheeler said. “I would have liked to have finished it out, but getting 100 more innings than last season without doing that much the past 2½ years, I think it makes sense to kind of shut it down and not really push it.”Wheeler missed two full seasons after undergoing Tommy John surgery in 2015. He returned last season and was 3-7 with a 5.21 ERA in 17 starts. After beginning this season in Triple-A following a difficult spring training, Wheeler was called up in April and went 12-7 with a 3.31 ERA in 29 starts while throwing 182 1/3 innings.“He always knew he could be this guy. But when you’re actually that guy it kind of opens your eyes to, OK, I’ve got this and I’m going to move forward with it,” Callaway said. “So hopefully this is a big stepping stone for him in his career.”The 28-year-old Wheeler was dominant after the All-Star break, going 9-1 with a 1.68 ERA and solidifying his hold as the No. 3 starter behind Jacob deGrom and Noah Syndergaard.Wheeler allowed four runs and three hits in seven innings while earning the win in his final start on Monday against the Phillies, the same night New York was eliminated from postseason contention.Wheeler said ending his season early was a collective decision made between he and his agent, Callaway and pitching coach Dave Eiland.“I feel good for the most part Authentic Alex Smith Jersey ,” Wheeler said. “The body, after this long, was kind of wearing down a little bit. But if I really needed to like for a playoff push, I could go out there and finish it up. That’s not why I’m stopping. It’s just being smart.”Wheeler’s emergence has brought confidence that the Mets will have a solid rotation in 2019.“I think we all made strides,’ Wheeler said. “Jake’s going for the Cy Young. I had a good second half. Steve (Matz) is looking like a new and better pitcher and I’m happy to see that. Noah has been hurt for the most part this year, but he’s taken some great strides lately to get back to where he was. And (Jason Vargas) has turned his season around. So hopefully we can all stay on this path.”Callaway said Corey Oswalt will start in Wheeler’s place on Saturday at Washington. BOSTON (AP) — Nathan Eovaldi’s marathon relief performance in Game 3 of the World Series is a moment that will resonate in Red Sox history.Boston rewarded him with a $68 million, four-year contract.“We’re very happy to have Nathan back with us,” Red Sox president of baseball operations Dave Dombrowski said in a statement as the deal was announced Thursday. “He did a tremendous job for us last season, playing a significant role in helping us win the division and the World Series. His performance in the postseason was outstanding, both as a starting pitcher and as a reliever.”A 28-year-old right-hander who has had a pair of Tommy John surgeries, Eovaldi was acquired by Boston from Tampa Bay on July 25. He went 3-3 with a 3.33 ERA down the stretch. He made four starts against the Yankees Alex Smith Jersey Elite , going 2-0 with a 0.39 ERA, and beat the New York in Game 3 of the AL Division Series, when he gave up one run in seven innings.In six postseason appearances, including two starts, Eovaldi went 2-1 with a 1.61 ERA, a .185 opponent’s batting average, 16 strikeouts, and three walksEovaldi pitched one inning of relief in each of the first two games of the World Series against the Los Angeles Dodgers. He entered Game 3 in the 12th inning and threw 97 pitches over six-plus innings, preventing the bullpen from enduring additional stress.Boston lost the game when Eovaldi surrendered an 18th-inning home run to Max Muncy, but his performance inspired his teammates. Manager Alex Cora credited Eovaldi’s effort with being one of the catalysts that helped Boston win its fourth World Series title in 15 years.At the premiere of the Red Sox’s 2018 season highlight video, Eovaldi got the biggest cheers when his name was mentioned http://www.washingtonredskinsteamonline.com/alex-smith-jersey , with the crowd chanting “Bring him back!”“Nobody’s going to remember who won that game. Everybody’s going to remember Nate Eovaldi,” Cora said.Eovaldi is part of a projected starting rotation that includes Chris Sale, David Price, Rick Porcello and Eduardo Rodriguez. Eovaldi’s new deal pays $17 million annually.Eovaldi had Tommy John surgery in 2007 when he was a junior in high school and his second in August 2016 while with the Yankees. He was let go by New York after the season and signed with Tampa Bay, a deal that guaranteed $2 million in 2017 and included a $2 million option for 2018. He had arthroscopic surgery late in spring training to remove loose bodies in his pitching elbow and did not make his season debut until May 30 — his first major league game since Aug. 10, 2016.Boston earlier reached a $6.25 million, one-year contract with first baseman Steve Pearce, the World Series MVP. Remaining unsigned players who became free agents after winning the Series include closer Craig Kimbrel, left-hander Drew Pomeranz, right-hander Joe Kelly and second basemen Brandon Phillips and Ian Kinsler.
elaine95
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic